Southpointe is located in a suburban submarket of Pittsburgh at exit 48 off
Rt. I-79, 15 minutes southwest of downtown Pittsburgh and 22 miles from Pittsburgh International Airport. Restaurants, hotels, golf and health clubs available nearby.
- The Fountainhead Building: Built in 2002 to overlook the Southpointe golf course, this multi-story office building features 90,250 square feet built in 2002 on 14.6 acres with a parking ratio of 4:1
- Stealth I is an award-winning 91K SF four-story Class AA office building situated prominently at Southpointe’s entrance, and is home to State Farm Insurance, Ayco (a Goldman Sachs subsidiary) and Sky Insurance.
- Stealth II is a multi-story office building featuring 96,046 square feet built in 2000 on 8.5 acres with a 4:1 parking ratio. Stealth II is a signature Class A+ 90K SF “Trophy” three-story office building featuring tremendous visibility, with Siemens as the building’s tenant leasing the entire 90K.
- 121 Hillpointe is a single story flex building with 42,885 square feet as originally built in 1995 with a 2.9:1 parking ratio. This building features four tenants, and was successfully expanded to 52K SF in 2006 to accommodate the expansion needs of Azcar, one of the existing tenants, adding on their existing 12,000 SF with a new 8,000 SF for an additional 10-year term.
- Baltec Building is a single story 30,000 square feet on 7.7 acres with a 2.1:1 parking ratio.